Bituminous Anticorrosive Paint Marine Spray Paint For Marine's
Under Water Areas
- A one pack bituminous anticorrosive paint
- VOC is less than 350g/L
- Economic anticorrosive coatings for use in all under water areas
- For use at Newbuilding, Maintenance and Repair or On Board
- Volume Solids 62%±3%
- Finish/Sheen matt
- Typical Film Thickness 75microns dry ( 120 microns wet)
- Theoretical Coverage : 8.3㎡/L at typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: 3.2:1 6.5:1
- Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output Pressure ≥17MPa
Air Spray Tip size range 2-3mm
Output Pressure ≥0.4MPa
Brush/Roller Need to coat several times to get film thickness
- Thinner : Not recommended .Use water only in exceptional
circumstances(max 5% by volume)
- Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep
away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection
- Pack Size :28kg/17.5L in 20L container
1. High pressure fresh water wash or fresh water wash, as
appropriate, and remove all oil or grease, soluble contaminants and
other foreign matter in accordance with SSPC-SP1 solvent cleaning.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from
Remove weld spatter and smooth weld seams and sharp edges. The
surfaces should be blast cleaned to Sa2.5(GB/T8923-1988). The weld
seams areas could be to St3(GB/T8923-1988)
Apply 725-H53-81 before oxidation occurs. If oxidation has
occurred, The entire oxidized area should be reblasted to the
standard specified above.
- Repair/On Board Maintenance
The areas to be required should be cleaned to St3(GB/T 8923-1988)
by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to Sa2.5
by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the
repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application. Overlap
areas should be kept to minimum.
- Apply in good weather, Temperature of the surface to be coated must
be least 3°C above the dew point when the humidity is lower than
- In common with all epoxy base coatings. 725-H44-61 will exhibit
chalking of the film on UV exposure.
- The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the
- Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time.
Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to
ventilate and fireproof when applying.