- A two epoxy tar coating that combines toughness, adhesion and
chemical resistance of epoxy resins with excellent sea water
fisistance of coal tar pitch.
- VOC less than 255 g/L
- For use in steel bridge of water areas
- For use in steel frame of road and bridge
- Volume Solids 70%±3%
- Finish/Sheen Seim-Gloss
- Typical Film Thickness 125 microns dry ( 178 microns wet)
- Theoretical Coverage : 5.6㎡/L at typical film thickness
- Mix Ratio: 2.1:1(volume) 3:1(mass)
- Method of Application
Airless Spray Tip size range 0.38-0.53mm
Output Pressure ≥17MPa
Air Spray Tip size range 2-3mm
Output Pressure ≥0.4MPa
Brush/Roller Need to coat several times to get film thickness
- Thinner : Not recommended .Use water only in exceptional
circumstances(max 5% by volume)
- Induction Period 10°C 25°C 35°C
40min 20min 10min
- Drying Information 10°C 25°C 35°C
Touch Dry 6H 4H 3H
Hard Dry 36H 20H 16H
Pot Life 6H 4H 2H
Overcoatings Data : Substrate Temperature
Overcoated By 10°C 25°C 35°C
Min Max Min Max Min Max
725-H44-83 36H 14D 20H 7D 12H 5D
725-J53-10 4H 48h 2H 24H 1H 16H
Storage :Store in cool and dry conditions, Well ventilate. Keep
away from hot and fire.Store temperature should be higher than 0°C.
Shelf Life: 12Months minimum at 25°C.Subject to re-inspection
- Pack Size : Part A 20.7kg/13.5L in 20L container
Part B 6.9KG/6.5L in 20L container
1. High pressure fresh water wash or fresh water wash, as
appropriate, and remove all oil or grease, soluble contaminants and
other foreign matter in accordance with SSPC-SP1 solvent cleaning.
All surfaces to be coated should be clean, dry and free from
Remove weld spatter and smooth weld seams and sharp edges. The
surfaces should be blast cleaned to Sa2.5(GB/T8923-1988). The weld
seams areas could be to St3(GB/T8923-1988)
Apply 725-F53-01 before oxidation occurs. If oxidation has
occurred, The entire oxidized area should be reblasted to the
standard specified above.
- Repair/On Board Maintenance
The areas to be required should be cleaned to St3(GB/T 8923-1988)
by mechanical method or higher level of surface prepared to Sa2.5
by abrasive blasting. Abrade the area immediately surrounding the
repair to provide a key for subsequent coating application.Overlap
areas should be kept to minimum.
- This product will not cure adequately below 5°C.For maximum
performance ambient curing temperature should be above 10°C
- Apply in good weather, Temperature of the surface to be coated must
be least 3°C above the dew point when the humidity is lower than
- Apply in good weather. Temperature of the surface to be coated must
be least 3°C above the dew point when the is lower than 85%
- In common with all epoxy base coatings, this product will exhibit
chalking of the film on UV exposure.
- The dry time and over coating interval may change according to the
- Avoiding absorb the solvent steam and paint steam for long time.
Skin and eyes must avoid contacting the paint. Pay attention to
ventilate and fireproof when applying.